The IDA UK - Summer Camp
The IDA Summer Camp is the best way for players to train and compete for a short period of time at the highest level with our IDA UK UEFA licensed coaches while they experience the passion of the ‘Home of Football'.
- Accommodation and meals at Hillside Court.
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Daily training sessions with UEFA licensed coaches
- Games against English academies, when applicable
- GK training
- Kit package
- Cultural sightseeing of London
Why You Should Book With Us?
- Risk-Free Booking
- Excellent location, and world-class facilities.
- Refund available in case the camp cannot be run due to Covid restrictions, or due to serious injury.
Connect With Our Team
Program Details and Inclusions
- One to Four weeks of progressive training and preparation program.
- 12+ hours of training per week
- IDA Performance program
- Strength and conditioning
- Video Analysis
- 2 Matches/week against local men's teams
- Showcase games with men's teams head coaches in attendance on week 3 and 4 after assessments
- Qualified European Coaches (UEFA Pro/UEFA A Licenced)
- Accommodation and Meals (Full Board)
- Intensive ESL Courses Available!
A Sample Day
Breakfast: 7:00 - 8:00am
Training: 9:00 - 11:00am
Strength & Conditioning: 12:00 - 1:00pm
Lunch: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Video Analysis: 2:00pm - 3:15pm
Individual Skill Development: 3:15pm - 4:00pm
Rest & Recovery: 4:00pm - 5:30pm
Training/Competition: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Dinner: 8:00pm - 9:00pm
Lights Out: 10:00pm
** Schedule may vary on each day **