The IDA Spain - Summer Camp
The IDA Player Experience is the best way for the boys to train and compete for a short period of time at the highest level with our IDA Valencia UEFA licensed coaches while they discover the charming city of Valencia.
- Accommodation and meals at Mas Camarena Sports Complex
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Daily training sessions with UEFA licensed coaches
- Games against Spanish academies, when applicable
- Training Session with local teams
- GK training
- Nike kit package
- Beach Soccer
- Cultural sightseeing of Valencia, including trip to Mestalla Stadium (Home of Valencia CF)
Why You Should Book With Us?
- Risk-Free Booking
- Excellent location, and world-class facilities.
- Refund available in case the camp cannot be run due to Covid restrictions, or due to serious injury.
Connect With Our Team
Program Details and Inclusions
- One to Four weeks of progressive training and preparation program.
- 12-15 hours of training per week (all recorded for analysis and highlight film usage)
- IDA Performance program
- Strength and conditioning
- Video Analysis
- 2 Matches/week against local men's teams
- Showcase games with men's teams head coaches in attendance on week 3 and 4 after assessments
- Qualified European Coaches (UEFA Pro/UEFA A Licenced)
- Accommodation and Meals (Full Board)
A Sample Day
Breakfast: 7:00 - 8:00am
Training: 9:00 - 11:00am
Strength & Conditioning: 12:00 - 1:00pm
Lunch: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Video Analysis: 2:00pm - 3:15pm
Individual Skill Development: 3:15pm - 4:00pm
Rest & Recovery: 4:00pm - 5:30pm
Training/Competition: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Dinner: 8:00pm - 9:00pm
Lights Out: 10:00pm
** Schedule may vary on each day **
Valencia Pre-Season FAQs
Connect With Our Team
We know it can be tough to commit to going abroad at a young age, and you might want to get a taste of what it is like before diving in to the full experience. That's why IDA has created the new Men's Trial offer. This program is for 18+ year old soccer players looking to fulfill their dream of playing soccer in Europe while getting exposure to quality competition, coaching, and scouting. IDA Men's Trial programs are run by top-level IDA coaches and local men's teams' head coaches who are invited to scout for talent.
If you think you're interested - don't hesitate. Register for one of our locations by clicking the link below!